If you are an IT Security Manager, this guide is for you. Use the reference information for implementing security for an offering in Oracle Applications Cloud. Depending on the needs of your enterprise, determine what works best for your offering, and make the required configuration changes.
Broadly, the reference information includes these details:
- Abstract and job roles for an offering
- Duty roles and the role hierarchy for each job role and abstract role
- Privileges that are required to perform duties defined by a duty role
- Data security policies for each job role or abstract role
- Policies that protect personally identifiable information
To know more about the roles, privileges, and polices and to learn how to implement and administer security for your offering, refer to your product security guide.