Many important Oracle CPQ features are available via an integration solution between Oracle CPQ andOracle CX Commerce.
This document is intended to provide the instructions on how to use Oracle CPQ features with Oracle CX Commerce - via an integration supported by the two solutions.
Oracle CX Commerce is an eCommerce solution designed specifically to run in the Oracle Cloud. The service provides you with a range of powerful tools to build a flexible, feature-rich storefront for your shoppers.
Activities you can perform with Oracle CX Commerce include the following:
- Customize the design and layout of your storefront pages and preview your changes
- Display your store content in different languages
- Create or import catalog items
- Manage inventory
- Offer promotions
- Manage shopper accounts
- Allow shoppers to set up wish lists
- View reports about your store
- Test the visual elements of your store to determine which design shoppers prefer
- Develop custom features for your store through the Oracle CX Commerce web services API
Oracle CPQ is the only cloud solution to support the complete quote-to-cash process - from shopper inquiry to order fulfillment. It guides users to optimal product options and configurations from simple to complex, automatically applying discounts and relevant up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
Integrating these solutions brings together the capabilities of Oracle CX Commerce and Oracle CPQ to provide a unified solution that enables businesses to offer shoppers a method of interacting meaningfully with the business during the purchasing process, and to provide agents with the means to be flexible with shoppers, improving their contact experience and maximizing shopper satisfaction.