You update the language settings of Internet Explorer to access Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud in a language other than the default browser language.
For a list of languages in which the service is available, see Understanding EPM Cloud Localization.
Note:Narrative Reporting can override the browser locale by setting a preferred locale. See Managing User Preferences in Administering Narrative Reporting for details.
To modify language settings:
- In Internet Explorer, select Tools, and then Internet Options.
- In Internet Options, click Languages.
- Optional: If the language that you want to use is not listed in Language, add it using these steps:
- In Language Preference, click Add.
- In Add Language, select the desired language, and then click OK.
- Click the desired language and then click Move Up to move it to the top of the list.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to close Internet Options.