Performs all functional activities, including granting predefined roles to Narrative Reporting users.
- Creates report packages, management reporting definitions, and Reports.
- Creates folders, including root-level folders.
- Creates and maintains all artifacts, such as models, dimensions, and data grants.
Views Narrative Reporting artifacts to which the user has access
- Previews Reports and Books
Views reports and other artifacts to which the user has access. This is the minimum role required to sign in to and use an environment.
Note:The Narrative Reporting legacy roles are not available in OCI Gen 2 environments and are assigned to the following Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud predefined roles:
System Administrator to Service Administrator
- Library Administrator, Application Administrator, and Report Administrator to Power User