You download Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud components and utilities from the Downloads page. You can download Oracle Smart View for Office from Oracle Technology Network.
For information on installing the EPM Automate, see "About the EPM Automate Utility" in Working with EPM Automate for Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud.
To install EPM Cloud clients:
- Sign in to an environment. See Accessing EPM Cloud.
- On the Home page, access Settings and Actions by clicking your user name at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Downloads.The Downloads page opens. This page lists only the components applicable to the service that you are currently accessing.
- Download the component that you want to install:For Smart View only:
For components other than Smart View:
- Click Download from Oracle Technology Network.The Oracle Technology Network download page is displayed.
- Click Download Latest Version.
- Select Accept License Agreement, and then click Download Now.
- If prompted to sign in, enter your Oracle Technology Network credentials and click Sign In.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and save the Smart View archive to a local folder.
- Unzip the Smart View archive to extract
- Close all Microsoft Office applications.
- In the Downloads page, click the Download button of the component that you want to install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and save the installer to a local folder.
- Click Download from Oracle Technology Network.
- Run the installer (for example,
SmartView.exe) as an administrator.
Note:Before starting the installation process:
Before installing Smart View, close all Microsoft Office applications.