This section applies only if the on-premises application uses Calculation scripts that were created directly in Oracle Essbase.
Export calculation scripts from on-premises Essbase applications and use it as a reference while creating business rules in Planning.
See Creating a Business Rule in Designing with Calculation Manager for Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud .
To recreate on-premises calculation scripts as business rules:
- From a browser, sign in to the Planning environment as a Service Administrator.
In the Navigator, click Rules under Create and Manage.
Calculation Manager opens.
- Expand Planning, then the application, and then the cube for which you want to create the rule.
- Right-click Rules, and then select New.
- In New Rule enter the rule name, which should match the name of the script you are recreating as rule.
- From the on-premises Essbase script, copy script content.
- Paste the script content into the Script Editor.
- Click Save.
- Deploy the new rule to Planning.