Begin by generating a Provision Report to identify users who are authorized to access the on-premises application that you want to migrate and related components including Shared Services, Calculation Manager, FDM/Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition, and Oracle Hyperion Reporting and Analysis.
To identify on-premises Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System users and groups:
- In the on-premises deployment, log in as an Administrator.
- Select Navigate, Administer, and then Shared Services Console.
Generate a report that lists provisioned users.
- Select Administration, and then View Provisioning Report.
- In Find All, select Roles.
- In For, select Users.
- In Show Effective Roles, select Yes.
- In Group By, select Users.
From In Application, select the following:
Note:Be sure to select all the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System components that support the application that you are migrating.
Foundation: Shared Services
Reporting and Analysis: Reporting and Analysis
FDM: FDM Enterprise Edition and ERP Integrator (if present)
Application to migrate. For example, if you are migrating a planning application, expand Planning and then select the application that you want to migrate. Do not select multiple applications.
- Click Create Report.
- Click Export to CSV to create a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file of the report. Save the report to a secure directory.