You can extend the power and flexibility of Oracle Strategic Workforce Planning Cloud. See these guides.
Strategic Workforce Planning belongs to the Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) family, integrating with its services through Data Management. For information on integrating Human Capital Management with Strategic Workforce Planning or Workforce, see Integrating Oracle HCM Cloud.
|Your Goal||Watch This Video|
Learn about integrating Human Capital Management with Strategic Workforce Planning using Data Management.
Strategic Workforce Planning is also supported by the many Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud components.
To get started using Strategic Workforce Planning, see these guides:
To extend the power and flexibility of Strategic Workforce Planning, see the following guides. Note that some functionality described in the related guides may not be available in Strategic Workforce Planning. For example, Strategic Workforce Planning provides custom cubes and includes features to support strategic planning for human resources needs.
- Designing with Calculation Manager
- Designing with Financial Reporting Web Studio
- Designing with Reports for Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud
- Working with Planning
- Working with Financial Reporting
- Working with Smart View
- Working with Predictive Planning in Smart View
- Accessibility Guide
- Working with Reports for Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud
- Administering Planning
- Administering Data Management
- Administering Access Control
- Administering Migration
- Working with EPM Automate
- Third-Party Acknowledgments