- Click Compensation Planning, then Manage Employees, and then Existing Employees.
- Highlight a row with an individual or a blank row.If you intend to execute the business rule for:
- Only one person, highlight the row containing that person's name, and then run the rule
- Multiple people or to select the dimensionality with a runtime prompt, highlight a blank row and then run the rule
- Click Actions, then Business Rules, and then Synchronize Defaults.
When you update the metadata for a component (for example, salary grades, benefits, taxes, and additional earnings), run the Synchronize Component Definition business rule to push the updated definition to already-assigned employees and jobs. This rule doesn't update the entity defaults.