Reports preferences include how to display units of measure on the grid and guide line characteristics.
To set general report preferences:
- Select File, and then Preferences.
- In the General tab, edit the following preferences:
- Units—Select inches or centimeters to define how the units of measure are displayed on the grid as you design a report
- Guide Lines—Define the following guide line characteristics:
- Color—Guide line color
- Style—Line or Dot
- Guide Line Every—How often a guide line is displayed in relation to the units of measure. The default value is to display a guide line every 0.125 inches.
- Snap to Guide Line—Whether reports objects automatically snap to a guide line when they are inserted
- Click OK.