Resolving Connection Issues
If you can connect to websites outside of your organization's network, but cannot connect to Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud:
- Verify that the connection URL and the credentials you are using are valid.
If your environments are configured for SSO but you are not set up to use identity domain credentials make sure that you are using your SSO credentials.
- Check whether you can connect to the service from a different network (a wireless network or outside your organization's network).
- Verify that the browser is configured for EPM Cloud. See Setting Up Browsers for EPM Cloud in Getting Started with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud for Administrators .
- Verify that EPM Cloud and Oracle domains (
oraclecloud.com) are not blocklisted.
- If you are using a VPN, connect to EPM Cloud without using the VPN. If the connection is successful, the issue may be related to your VPN configuration or internet proxy settings. Contact your network administrator for help.