The following activity link events can be specified as part of the request for creating a subscription:
The event occurs after creating a link between two activities.
The event occurs after removing a link between two activities.
The activity link events contain the following fields:
- eventType: The type of the event, such as activityLinkCreated or activityLinkDeleted.
- applicationId: The ID of the application that performed the operation which generated the event. It is only present if the operation was performed by an Application.
- time: The time of the event in UTC time standard (string). The time format is YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.
- user: The user who performed this event (string).
- toActivityDetails: A record containing the following activity-related key fields:
- activityId: The identifier of the activity (integer). This is a mandatory field.
- resourceId: The identifier of the resource to which the activity is assigned (string). This is a mandatory field. The field maps to the external_id field.
- date: The date when the activity was scheduled in the format YYYY-MM-DD. If the activity is not scheduled, the value is NULL.
- apptNumber: This field is used by integrations to hold the external ID of the activity. The external ID is the identifier of the activity in the origin system. This is an optional field.
- customerNumber: This field is used by integrations to hold the external ID of the account. The external ID is the identifier of the account in the origin system. This is an optional field.
- fromActivityDetails: A record containing the same activity-related key fields as toActivityDetails for the other linked activity.
- activityLinkDetails: A record containing the following link-related fields:
- linkType: One of the link types defined in the Configuration > Link types page in the Field Service Cloud Manage interface. The "linkType" field corresponds to "regular label" of the link type.