The following resource events can be specified as part of the request for creating a subscription:
The event occurs when a new resource is created.
The event occurs when a resource's properties are changed.
The resource events contain the following fields:
- eventType: The type of the event such as resourceCreated and resourceUpdated.
- applicationId: The ID of the application that performed the operation which generated the event. It is only present if the operation was performed by an Application.
- time: The time of the event in UTC time standard (string). The time format is YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.
- user: The user who performed this event (string).
- resourceDetails: A record containing the following resource-related key fields:
- resourceId: The identifier of the resource to which the activity is assigned (string). This is a mandatory field. The field maps to the external_id field.
- name: The name of the resource name (string).
- resourceType: The resource's type label (string).
- resourceChanges: A record containing the following fields that change with this event. The fields have the same types and values as used in the GET, POST, and PATCH operations with a few exceptions. Time fields are in UTC.
- all custom properties of a resource, except file properties