The following resource preference events can be specified as part of the request for creating a subscription:
The event occurs after defining a resource preference as required or forbidden for an activity.
The event occurs after deleting any previously set resource preferences.
The resource preference events contain the following fields:
- eventType: The type of the event, such as requiredInventoryCreated, requiredInventoryUpdated, and so on.
- applicationId: The ID of the application that performed the operation which generated the event. It is only present if the operation was performed by an Application.
- time: The time of the event in UTC time standard (string). The time format is YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.
- user: The user who performed this event (string).
- activityDetails: A record containing the following activity-related key fields:
- activityId: The identifier of the activity (integer). This is a mandatory field.
- resourceId: The identifier of the resource to which the activity is assigned (string). This is a mandatory field. The field maps to the external_id field.
- date: The date the activity is scheduled in the format YYYY-MM-DD. If the activity isn't scheduled, the value is NULL.
- apptNumber: This field is used by integrations to hold the external ID of the activity. The external ID is the identifier of the activity in the origin system. This is an optional field.
- customerNumber: This field is used by integrations to hold the external ID of the account. The external ID is the identifier of the account in the origin system. This is an optional field.
- resourcePreference: A record containing the following resource preference fields:
- resourceId: The resource identifier.
- preferenceType: The type of preference (enumeration, such as preferred, required, and, forbidden).