The following user events can be specified as part of the request for creating a subscription:
The event occurs when a new user is created.
The event occurs when a user's properties are changed.
The event occurs when a user is deleted.
The user events contain the following fields:
- eventType: The type of the event, such as userCreated, userUpdated, and userDeleted.
- applicationId: The ID of the application that performed the operation which generated the event. It is only present if the operation was performed by an Application.
- time: The time of the event in UTC time standard (string). The time format is YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.
- user: The user who performed this event (string).
- userDetails: A record containing the following user-related key fields:
- login: The user's login.
- name: The user's name.
- userType: The user's type label (string).
- mainResourceId: The resourceId of the resource associated with this user (string). This field is present only if it's set for a particular user.
- Resource internal Id: Resource ID in Field Service Cloud. This field is read-only.
- mainResourceInternalId: The Resource Internal Id of the resource associated with the user being created or updated (integer). This field is present only if main resource is set for the user being created or updated.
- userChanges: A record containing the following fields that change with this event. The fields have the same types and values as used in the GET, POST, and PATCH operations with a few exceptions.
- createdTime in UTC
- lastUpdatedTime in UTC
- lastLoginTime in UTC
- blockedUntilTime in UTC
- lastPasswordChangeTime in UTC
- passwordChanged: The value is True if the password has changed. The value is absent if the password has not changed.
- resources: Array of strings. Each value is a resourceId of the associated resource.
- all custom properties of a user, except file properties