Make sure you have the prerequisites and follow these steps to set up an integration between Task Manager and other EPM Cloud services.
PrerequisiteTo create integrations between EPM Cloud services, you need to obtain a subscription to the EPM Cloud service you want to integrate with.
To Create the Integration Type and Task Type
You can add EPM Cloud integrations by adding a connection to the other EPM Cloud services and then deploy the Integrations and Task Types. To add Pre-built integrations within the EPM Cloud:
- Create the connection between the service which contains Task Manager and the
- On the Home page, click Tools, and then click Connections.
- Click Create to create a
- For Enterprise Data Management, select Other Web Service Provider.
- For all other EPM services, select Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud provider.
- Name the EPM Connect connection. For example, if integrating with Financial Consolidation and Close, a possible Connection Name could be FCCS.
- Specify the connection URL.
- Specify the user credentials.
- Additionally for Other Web Service
Provider, you must specify advanced options. Click Show
- For Type, select Parameter.
- For Name, enter SERVICE_TYPE (this is a fixed value).
- For Value, enter EDMCS (this is a fixed value).
For more information about connecting EPM Cloud subscriptions, see Connecting Environments in EPM Cloud .
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Task Manager.
- Click the Integrations tab on the left.
- From the Integrations page, click Manage Connections.
- On Manage Connections, from Actions, select Sync EPM Connections.
A message displays the progress of the synchronization, and details the integrations added to the service. An Integration Type and Task Type is added for each Integration.