You can edit members directly in the Simplified dimension editor grid.
To edit members:
- From the Home page, click Application, and then click Overview.
- Click Dimensions.
- Click the down arrow next to Cube to filter the list of dimensions by cube.
- Click the name of the dimension that you want to edit.
- Click Edit Member Properties.
To choose a different dimension, click the down arrow next to the dimension name at the top of the page.
- Take an action:
To add members, see Adding Members in the Simplified Dimension Editor.
To navigate the dimension editor grid and to focus your editing on certain members, rows, or columns, see Working with the Simplified Dimension Editor Grid.
To modify member properties, click within a cell on the dimension editor grid and select an option from the drop-down list. For example, to edit the Account Type for an Account dimension member, click within a cell in the Account Type column. Click the down arrow that appears within the cell, and then select an Account Type option. For descriptions of member properties, see Editing Member Properties in the Simplified Dimension Editor.
To delete members, see Deleting Members in the Simplified Dimension Editor.
- To undo the last change you made before saving, click Undo.
- To undo all changes that were made since the last save, click Refresh.
- To save your changes, click Save.
- To apply your changes across the application after a save, click Refresh Database.