When you work with Supplemental Data, you create a collection to define the data for the collection process. You can also create sub-collections, which allow finer detail data collection. You can ensure data collection security by specifying whether to prevent sharing of data across data forms.
To create a collection:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Supplemental Data.
- Click the Collections tab on the left.
- Select Actions, and then New.
- On the Properties tab, enter the collection information:
Name—Enter a unique name.
Sub Collection—Select this checkbox to create a sub-collection. You can create a sub-collection only after creating a collection. See Creating Sub-Collections.
Collection Interval—Select a collection interval from the drop-down.
Associated Sub Collections—This is not editable and displays the sub-collection associated with the collection.
Share data records among Templates/Forms—The default selection is Yes which means the data is shared among templates/forms within the same Workflow selection. If you do not wish to share the data, click the No checkbox.
- On the Attributes tab, add attributes for the collection.