From the Schedule Tasks page, you can search for tasks, filter lists of tasks, and save lists. You can change views to display more columns or rows.
To view tasks from the Schedule Tasks page:
- From the Home page, click Tasks.Click the Schedule Tasks tab on the left.
- Optional: In Search, type the name of the required task.
- Optional: Under List, select a saved list.
Optional: Select a view for the list, as follows:
- Click Summary to view an overview list of all current tasks.
- Click Details and choose an object from the Search list to view details for the selected tasks, such as those for Approver1, or all Late tasks, or Priority, and so on.
- Select the Schedule for the task.
If you select multiple schedules that are using the same POV, all tasks from all schedules for that POV are displayed.
Optional: Create a Filter for the list, as follows:
- Under Add a Filter, select an object or status to create the filter.
- On the Filter dialog box, create the requirements for the filter to be created. For example, on the Approver End Data filter, you need to select an operand and value.
- Set your filter conditions that you want to save. Now, select icon and click Save Filter.
- Enter Name and Description (optional).
- Click OK.
Optional: Change the POV by clicking the selection under the dimension name
to display valid values:
- Due (None Selected, Late, Seven Days or Today)
- Status (None Selected, Closed, Open or Pending)
- Source (Alerts, Tasks, Forms, Journals, Reassignment Request)
Note:Click multiple entries to add multiple options. Click the selected entry again to remove it from the list.
Optional: On the right side of the screen, click the
View menu to select a view:
- List View - provides a default display of information in columns and rows for objects.
- Gantt Chart - displays a timeline for a schedule that graphically represents the duration of tasks and the dependencies between them. You can use the Gantt chart to see the status of predecessor tasks to other tasks.
- Calendar View - displays schedule tasks in traditional calendar format by Month, Week, or Day. After you select the Calendar View, use the calendar icons to select Month, Week, or Day. In the Calendar View, you can also see the Day Label in the Day header.
- Group View - enables you to create groups for combinations of tasks and users.
- Compact - is a toggle that can be turned on or off and displays more rows of information when you are in List or Group View.
- Review the selected tasks.