From the Schedule Tasks page, you can search and filter the tasks. You can change views to display a visual representation of the data or display the data as rows and columns.
To view tasks from the Schedule Tasks page:
- From the Home page, click Tasks, then click the Schedule Tasks tab on the left.
- Optional: In Search, type the name of the required task. It will search across the columns in the list, except for dates and any icon-based columns.
- Select a Schedule for the task.
If you select multiple schedules that are using the same POV, all tasks from all schedules for that POV are displayed.
- Optional: Create a filter to view the tasks. See Working with Filters.
- Optional: Change the POV by clicking the selection under the dimension name
to display valid values.
Note:Click multiple entries to add multiple options. Click the selected entry again to remove it from the list.
- Optional: On the right side of the screen, click the icon and select a view. See Working with Views
- Review the selected tasks.