The Financial dashboard provides a graphical depiction of the results for the company. For example, you can view a Balance Sheet dashboard, Cash Flow dashboard, or Income dashboard. From any dashboard, you can drill down to view further detail.
Financial Consolidation and Close provides a predefined dashboard named FCCS_Income Statement Dashboard with the following data:
- Key Income Accounts, which displays data from the FCCS_Income Dashboard Tile Chart form
- Quarterly Sales by Entity, which displays data from the FCCS_Quarterly Sales by Entity form
- Monthly Sales by Entity, which displays data from the FCCS_Monthly Sales by Entity form
- Quarterly Net Income by Entity, which displays data from the FCCS_Quarterly Net Income by Entity form
- Monthly Net Income by Entity, which displays data from the FCCS_Monthly Net Income by Entity form
Administrators can create dashboards by selecting data forms, external artifacts, and specifying chart types. See "Designing Dashboards" in Administering Financial Consolidation and Close.
To view a Financial dashboard:
- On the Home page, from Dashboards, click Financial.
- To search for an existing dashboard, enter text in the search box, and click Search.