You may periodically need to reassign users to different tasks during the close process. For example, when an employee who has assigned tasks leaves the company, the tasks can be reassigned to another employee. You can use the Reassign feature in the Workflow Dashboard to automatically change assignments instead of manually searching for, opening, and editing individual tasks. The Reassign feature enables you to quickly find the tasks associated with a user and reassign them to another.
You can select the roles for which to reassign users. For example, if you select the Owner role, the system reassigns the user only in tasks in which the user was assigned as the owner. It is not allowed for forms that are in a Closed Workflow status.
To reassign users:
- On the Home page, click Data.
- Click the Supplemental Data Analysis tab on the left.
- Select one or more forms in which you want to reassign users.
- From Actions, select Set User.
- In Field, select the role for the user you want to reassign.
- In To User, either enter the user name or search for the user to whom you want to reassign tasks.
- Click Apply.
- From the confirmation prompt to update the user, click Yes.