B | C | J | L | P | S
- balancing segment
- A chart of accounts segment used to automatically balance all journal entries for each value of this segment.
- chart of accounts
- The account structure your organization uses to record transactions and maintain account balances.
- clearing company
- The intercompany clearing entity used to balance the journal.
- An element of a journal entry consisting of the name, accounting date, category, ledger, and currency for single currency journal entries. Used to group journal lines.
- legal entity
- An entity identified and given rights and responsibilities by commercial law through the registration with country's appropriate authority.
- primary balancing segment value
- A segment value used to represent a legal entity in the chart of accounts and automatically balance all intercompany and intracompany transactions and journal entries.
- subject area
- A set of columns, or pieces of data, related to a specific business object or area.