D | E | F | H | I | P | S | T
- document payable
- An item that is ready to be paid. Equivalent to an installment in Oracle Fusion Payables.
- An XML file that contains the superset of data relevant to a payment file.
- A key setup entity in Oracle Fusion Payments, which ties together formatting attributes, such those used by Oracle Fusion Business Intelligence Publisher (BI Publisher) templates and validations to execute during transaction processing.
- Acronym for File Transfer Protocol. A system for transferring computer files, generally by the Internet.
- funds capture payment profile
- A key setup entity that holds rules for funds capture processing.
- Acronym for Hypertext Transfer Protocol. A request and response standard typical of client-server computing. In HTTP, web browsers or spiders act as clients, while an application running on the computer hosting the web site acts as a server. The client, which submits HTTP requests, is also referred to as the user agent. The responding server, which stores or creates resources such as HTML files and images, may be called the origin server. In between the user agent and origin server may be several intermediaries, such as proxies, gateways, and tunnels.
- Acronym for Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure. A protocol primarily developed for secure, safe Internet transactions. HTTPS allows secure e-commerce transactions, such as online banking.
- Any of several parts into which a debt or other sum payable is divided for payment at successive fixed times.
- internal payee
- The deploying company or any of its business units that receive funds from their customers, the payers. Payees receive funds from their customers by credit card payments, debit card payments, direct debits to bank accounts, or bills receivable transactions sent to banks.
- payment process profile
- A setup entity which drives processing behavior for each document payable, payment, and payment file.
- payment system
- An external organization that provides financial settlement services. The payment system can be the bank at which the deploying company has its bank accounts or it can be a third-party processor that connects companies and financial networks.
- payment system account
- In the funds capture flow, a representation of the relationship between a payment system and the internal payee, that allows an authorization, settlement, or settlement batch to be transmitted to a payment system. In the disbursement flow, a representation of the relationship between a payment system and the internal payer that allows a payment file or positive pay file to be transmitted to a bank or other payment system.
- A Java programming language class used to extend the capabilities of servers that host applications accessed via a request-response programming model. Although servlets can respond to any type of request, they are commonly used to extend the applications hosted by Web servers. For such applications, Java Servlet technology defines HTTP-specific servlet classes.
- settlement batch
- A group of transactions, typically settlements and credits, that are sent to the payment system together in a file. Settlement batches are generally used with a processor-model payment system.
- transmission configuration
- Configuration for transmitting files such as payment files.
- transmission protocol
- A method used to electronically transmit data, such as FTP and Secure HTTP.