A | B | C | D | E | I | J | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | W
- accounting event class
- Categories that classify transaction types and group event types for accounting rules.
- accounting event type
- Represents a business operation that may have an accounting impact.
- amount correction
- A supplier invoice that adjusts the amount of either an unmatched invoice, or an invoice that's matched to a services-based purchase order or receipt.
- Abbreviation for Assemble to Order. Represents the ability for a user to define the component make up of a product at the very moment of ordering that product.
- automatic offset
- A method for balancing invoice and payment journal entries that cross primary balancing segment values.
- business function
- A business process or an activity that can be performed by people working within a business unit. Describes how a business unit is used.
- business unit
- A unit of an enterprise that performs one or many business functions that can be rolled up in a management hierarchy.
- The part of a data security policy that specifies what portions of a database resource are secured.
- data dimension
- A stripe of data accessible by a user. Sometimes referred to as data security context.
- data model
- The metadata that determines where data for a report comes from and how that data is retrieved.
- data role
- A role for a defined set of data describing the job a user does within that defined set of data. A data role inherits job or abstract roles and grants entitlement to access data within a specific dimension of data based on data security policies. A type of enterprise role.
- data security policy
- A grant of entitlement to a role on an object or attribute group for a given condition.
- database resource
- An applications data object at the instance, instance set, or global level, which is secured by data security policies.
- determinant type
- An optional value that affects document sequencing in a transaction. The available determinant types are Business Unit, Ledger, Legal Entity, and Tax Registration.
- disbursement bank account
- The deploying company's bank account.
- distribution set
- A predefined set of accounts, with or without percentages, that automatically creates invoice distributions for invoices that aren't matched to purchase orders.
- document payable
- An item that is ready to be paid. Equivalent to an installment in Oracle Fusion Payables.
- document sequence
- A unique number that is automatically or manually assigned to a created and saved document.
- document sequence category
- A classification that groups the documents of a particular type that need to be assigned a particular document sequence.
- Grant of access to functions and data. Oracle Fusion Middleware term for privilege.
- An XML file that contains the superset of data relevant to a payment file.
- Any of several parts into which a debt or other sum payable is divided for payment at successive fixed times.
- invoice business unit
- Business unit with the Payables Invoicing business function that is responsible for processing invoice transactions.
- invoice distribution
- Accounting information for an invoice line, such as accounting date, amount, and distribution combination.
- job role
- A role, such as an accounts payable manager or application implementation consultant, that usually identifies and aggregates the duties or responsibilities that make up the job.
- lookup code
- An option available within a lookup type, such as the lookup code BLUE within the lookup type COLORS.
- lookup type
- The label for a static list that has lookup codes as its values.
- manual payment
- A payment created outside of Oracle Fusion Payables and then recorded in Payables.
- natural account
- Categorizes account segment values by account type, asset, liability, expense, revenue, or equity, and sets posting, budgeting, and other options.
- natural account segment
- A chart of accounts segment used to categorize your accounting transactions by account type: asset, liability, owner's equity, revenue, or expense.
- Oracle BI Publisher templates
- Format patterns provided by Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (BI Publisher) that Oracle Fusion Payments uses to correctly format funds capture and disbursement transactions and which enable users to easily manage modifications to their formats.
- payment business unit
- Business unit with the Payables Payment business function that is responsible for processing payment transactions. A payment business unit can process payments for its own invoices as well as invoices from other business units.
- payment document
- A set of documents, such as check stock, on which checks and promissory notes can be printed or written. This term can also refer to an individual document upon which a payment is printed.
- payment method
- Indicates the method of payment, such as check, cash, or credit.
- payment process profile
- A setup entity which drives processing behavior for each document payable, payment, and payment file.
- payment process request
- A grouping of documents payable, for which a calling product requests payment. Synonymous with Pay Run in Oracle Fusion Payables.
- payment system
- An external organization that provides financial settlement services. The payment system can be the bank at which the deploying company has its bank accounts or it can be a third-party processor that connects companies and financial networks.
- Abbreviation for purchase order.
- price correction
- A supplier invoice that adjusts the unit price of an invoice that's matched to a purchase order, receipt, or consumption advice.
- primary balancing segment value
- A segment value used to represent a legal entity in the chart of accounts and automatically balance all intercompany and intracompany transactions and journal entries.
- primary ledger
- Main record-keeping ledger.
- profile option
- User preferences and system configuration options that users can configure to control application behavior at different levels of an enterprise.
- quantity correction
- A supplier invoice that adjusts the quantity of an invoice that's matched to a purchase order, receipt, or consumption advice.
- quick payment
- A single payment that you create for one more invoices without submitting a payment process request.
- A payment for a negative amount that closes out an outstanding credit balance.
- An output of select data in a predefined format that's optimized for printing.
- Controls access to application functions and data.
- scheduled process
- A program that you run to process data and, in some cases, generate output as a report.
- secondary ledger
- An optional, additional ledger that is associated with the primary ledger for an accounting setup. Secondary ledgers can represent the primary ledger's data in another accounting representation. The Secondary ledger differs in chart of accounts, accounting calendar, currency, subledger accounting method and ledger processing options.
- separate remittance advice
- A notice sent to a payee that lists the invoices that the deploying company has paid electronically to that payee's bank account.
- service provider model
- A business unit that provides specific business functions for another business unit.
- single payment
- An individual payment that's one of the following types: manual, refund, or quick.
- skipped prenumbered payment document
- A prenumbered payment document that is skipped during printing.
- source product
- The product that owns a transaction and submits the request for disbursement or funds capture to Oracle Fusion Payments.
- An .rtf or .xsl format that is defined once and used multiple times within a single report layout template or across multiple layout template files.
- third-party payee
- The external party, such as a supplier, receiving disbursements from the first party payer.
- withholding tax classification
- A collection of one or more withholding tax codes.
- An automated process that passes a task from one user (or group of users) to another to view or act on. The task is routed in a logical sequence to achieve an end result.