A | B | C | D | E | G | I | J | L | N | P | R | S | T | W
- A selection of data displayed in one or more views, such as a table or chart, to provide answers to business questions.
- Business intelligence objects such as analyses and dashboards that provide meaningful data to help with decision making.
- briefing book
- A collection of static or updatable analyses or dashboard pages that you can download, print, and share with others.
- business intelligence catalog
- The repository where all business intelligence objects, including analyses, reports, briefing books, and agents, are stored. The catalog contains separate folders for personal, shared, and modified objects.
- business unit
- A unit of an enterprise that performs one or many business functions that can be rolled up in a management hierarchy.
- The part of a data security policy that specifies what portions of a database resource are secured.
- A collection of analyses and other content that gives in-depth insight to help with business decisions.
- A page that gives quick access to key tasks and summary information for a business process or object.
- data dimension
- A stripe of data accessible by a user. Sometimes referred to as data security context.
- data role
- A role for a defined set of data describing the job a user does within that defined set of data. A data role inherits job or abstract roles and grants entitlement to access data within a specific dimension of data based on data security policies. A type of enterprise role.
- data security policy
- A grant of entitlement to a role on an object or attribute group for a given condition.
- database resource
- An applications data object at the instance, instance set, or global level, which is secured by data security policies.
- document sequence
- A unique number that is automatically or manually assigned to a created and saved document.
- Grant of access to functions and data. Oracle Fusion Middleware term for privilege.
- global header
- The uppermost region in the user interface that remains the same no matter which page you're on.
- A small interactive widget on the home page that provides key information and actions for a specific area, for example your personal profile. Each infolet can have multiple views.
- invoice distribution
- Accounting information for an invoice line, such as accounting date, amount, and distribution combination.
- job role
- A role, such as an accounts payable manager or application implementation consultant, that usually identifies and aggregates the duties or responsibilities that make up the job.
- legal entity
- An entity identified and given rights and responsibilities by commercial law through the registration with country's appropriate authority.
- natural account
- Categorizes account segment values by account type, asset, liability, expense, revenue, or equity, and sets posting, budgeting, and other options.
- panel tab
- A tab that provides supplemental information or functionality for the page. Each panel tab is on the right side of the page, has an icon as the tab label, and slides out when you open the tab.
- payment process request
- A grouping of documents payable, for which a calling product requests payment. Synonymous with Pay Run in Oracle Fusion Payables.
- primary balancing segment value
- A segment value used to represent a legal entity in the chart of accounts and automatically balance all intercompany and intracompany transactions and journal entries.
- process set
- A scheduled process that contains multiple individual processes or other process sets.
- profile option
- User preferences and system configuration options that users can configure to control application behavior at different levels of an enterprise.
- An output of select data in a predefined format that's optimized for printing.
- Controls access to application functions and data.
- scheduled process
- A program that you run to process data and, in some cases, generate output as a report.
- service provider model
- A business unit that provides specific business functions for another business unit.
- subject area
- A set of columns, or pieces of data, related to a specific business object or area.
- supporting reference
- Stores additional source information about a subledger journal entry line which can be used to establish a subledger balance for source values for an account.
- third party
- The external party that is defined in a business relationship to provide or receive goods and services.
- work area
- A set of pages containing the tasks, searches, and other content you need to accomplish a business goal.