A | B | C | D | J | P | R | S | W
- The kind of access, such as view or edit, named in a security policy.
- A selection of data displayed in one or more views, such as a table or chart, to provide answers to business questions.
- Business intelligence objects such as analyses and dashboards that provide meaningful data to help with decision making.
- briefing book
- A collection of static or updatable analyses or dashboard pages that you can download, print, and share with others.
- business intelligence catalog
- The repository where all business intelligence objects, including analyses, reports, briefing books, and agents, are stored. The catalog contains separate folders for personal, shared, and modified objects.
- business object
- A resource in an enterprise database, such as an invoice or purchase order.
- A block of data that contains three or more dimensions. An Essbase database is a cube.
- A collection of analyses and other content that gives in-depth insight to help with business decisions.
- job definition
- The metadata that determines what a job does and what options are available to users when they submit the scheduled process. A job is the executable for a scheduled process.
- A grant of access to functions and data; a single, real world action on a single business object.
- An output of select data in a predefined format that's optimized for printing.
- scheduled process
- A program that you run to process data and, in some cases, generate output as a report.
- work area
- A set of pages containing the tasks, searches, and other content you need to accomplish a business goal.