Jobs are tasks to transfer data or to complete system tasks. You can manage and monitor jobs from the Jobs page.
Types of jobs
You can create the following types of jobs.
- Ingest jobs: Tasks to bring data into Oracle Audience Segmentation.
- Export jobs: Tasks to send data out of Oracle Audience Segmentation.
- Campaign jobs: Tasks to send segments to a marketing orchestration platform for use in a campaign.
- Delete jobs: Tasks to delete data from the data model or from Activation Snapshots.
The following types of system jobs run in Oracle Audience Segmentation.
- Publish: Implement all the changes you have made in Oracle Audience Segmentation.
- Data warehouse job: A task to copy ingested data from staging to the data warehouse and complete data validation.