Configuring the Eloqua-AddThis Integration app
- A client administrator must install the AddThis app.
- Create an AddThis account to do the following:
- Record the publisher ID that you want use when creating an AddThis app profile in the Eloqua-AddThis Integration app. To do this, log in to your AddThis account and click Get The Code:
- If you intend to use an AddThis sharing button on one landing page and a different tool on another landing page (such as inline on one page and floating on another), you need to create multiple AddThis profiles in the AddThis UI, record the unique profile names and publisher IDs, and then create additional profiles in the Eloqua-AddThis Integration app.profiles and sharing tools in the AddThis Academy.
To configure the Eloqua-AddThis Integration app:
- In Eloqua, click the settings icon and then click Apps.
- Select the Eloqua-AddThis Integration app, and click the
Warning: Selecting the Reinstall icon will force you to go through the entire configuration process again. The app will be unavailable for all users during the reinstall.
- If you have not yet created an AddThis account, click Create New Account, which will open addthis.com in your browser where you can create a new account.
- If you already have an AddThis account and its publisher ID, click Add Profile. The Add Profile dialog is displayed.
- Enter a unique name for the profile and the publisher ID for the account. If you will add multiple AddThis profiles and want to use this AddThis account as the default, select the Set as Default Profile option. Add as many profiles as you need that correspond to those in your AddThis account.
You can now include AddThis in your Eloqua landing pages.