Adding a ticket verification mini program
The administrator of the WeChat mini program account can authorize the mini program to the Eloqua-WeChat Integrator app to:
- Automatically upload and publish the ticket verification mini program into the account.
- Allow you to manage electronic tickets for multiple events.
- Allow you to verify electronic tickets for events by using the ticket verification mini program.
- Install the Eloqua-WeChat Integrator app.
- Add the WeChat official account that you will use with your mini program.
- Register the mini program account in your WeChat official account. For details, see WeChat's mini program documentation.
- The administrator of the WeChat mini program account must be able to scan the QR code with their WeChat client to authorize the mini program to the Eloqua-WeChat Integrator app.
Important: If a mini program account already has a running mini program, the existing mini program will be overwritten once the electronic ticket verification mini program is uploaded and published. If you do not want to overwrite the existing mini program, use a different mini program account.
To add a mini program:
- In Oracle Eloqua, navigate to Settings > Apps.
- Select the Eloqua-WeChat Integrator app. The Eloqua-WeChat Integrator page is displayed.
- Click the Configure icon . The App Configuration for Eloqua-WeChat Integrator page is displayed.
- Click the Mini Program Account tab.
- Click Add Mini Program Account. The Mini Program Account Setting dialog is displayed.
- Click Authorize. The WeChat Official Accounts Platform page displays a QR code.
- The administrator of the WeChat mini program scans the authorization QR code in their WeChat client. After successful authorization, you are returned to the Mini Program Account Setting dialog.
- Read the terms and conditions, click I accept these terms and Conditions if appropriate, and click Save. The App Configuration for Eloqua-WeChat Integrator page displays the newly authorized mini program.
- Uploading: The mini program is being uploaded to the WeChat mini program account.
- Uploaded: The mini program has been uploaded to the WeChat mini program account.
- Auditing: The mini program is being audited by WeChat.
- Audited: The mini program was approved by WeChat.
- Published: The mini-program has been released and is accessible in the WeChat app. If the mini-app is upgraded with new features, published instances are automatically upgraded.