Creating external asset types and activity types
Create external asset types an activity types for the external activities that you want to track. Later, you can upload the external activities for contacts. See Uploading external activities
Note: You should update your response rules as you create new external activities.
To create external activities:
- Click Settings .
- Click External Activities in the Database Setup section.
- Click the in the lower-left corner of the window to add a new external asset type.
- Type a name for the asset type in the External Asset Type field. For example, Tradeshow.
- If you want to associate an image with the asset type, click the Image Icon check box and choose the image from the
- Click Add in the right pane to add the activities that contacts will perform for this asset type. For example, Viewed a Demo.
- Click Save.