You may need to find and open an existing form to continue a task. You can use the Forms page to search for a specific form, or to filter for certain criteria.
To find a form:
- Navigate to Assets , then click Forms.
- Locate the form that you want to use. Oracle Eloqua provides several ways to find a form:
- If you've had the form open recently, locate it in the Recently Accessed list.
- Type part of the form's name or its HTML name in the Search box. The 5 most recent forms you've worked with appear at the top of the results, followed by the 10 next closest matches. When the text is found in the HTML name of the form, the results show a "HTML name" tag for that form.
If you don't see the form you're looking for, you can type more text in the Search box, or you can press Enter on your keyboard to view more search results on the All Files page.
- Click All Files to view all forms.
From the All Files page, you can use the search box and Filters on the right side of the page to refine the results.
For example, to find recently modified files, you could click Filters, and then click Modified, After, and then select a recent past date.
- Click Created by Me to view all forms you created.
From this page, you can use the search box and Filters on the right side of the page to further refine the results. (Note that the Filters dialog will show that the results are already filtered by you as the creator.)
- Click Recently Accessed by Me to view all forms you recently opened.
- Click Recently Modified to view all forms that were recently edited, including files modified by others.
From this page, you can use the search box on the right side of the page to further refine the results.