Adding common picklist values
You can add commonly used picklist values to your picklist and then edit them as needed. This is useful if you need to create similar picklists with a few differences between them.
To add common picklist values to a picklist:
- Click Settings .
- Click Manage Picklists in the Database Setup area.
- Open an existing picklist, or create a new one.
- Click the Picklist drop-down menu in the upper-right corner, then click Add Common Picklist.
- Select a list of values from the Standard List drop-down. These standard lists come pre-loaded with Oracle Eloqua.
- (Optional) Click View to get a preview of the selected list of values.
- (Optional) Select Add After, then select a value from the adjacent list. This will place all of the new values immediately after the selected, currently existing value in your custom picklist. For example, if you select the last value from your custom picklist, then the imported values will appear below that value.
- Click Add. The values are added to the picklist.
You can edit the values within the picklist or remove them as needed.