Import data into Oracle Maxymiser using the following integrations:
- Customer data import (CDI): Import customer data such as visitor actions and purchase preferences from other channels for use in reporting and targeting.
- Demandbase: Integrate Demandbase B2B firmographic data with your Oracle Maxymiser customer profile for use within campaign targeting and performance report analysis.
- Oracle DMP: Import first- and third-party data from BlueKai.
- Oracle Responsys: Import data for a true cross platform view of the customer across email and web.
- Product inventory: Import information for use with recommend campaigns.
Deliver your Oracle Maxymiser data to the following platforms:
- Adobe Analytics: Integrate your Oracle Maxymiser campaigns with Adobe Analytics so that you can use Oracle Maxymiser element and variant combinations within Adobe Analytics.
- Decibel Insight: Integrate your Oracle Maxymiser campaigns with Decibel Insight so that you can analyze and filter heatmaps and session recordings based on which experience a visitor is served.
- Google Universal Analytics: Integrate your Oracle Maxymiser campaign with Google Universal Analytics so that you can use Oracle Maxymiser element and variant combinations within Google Analytics reporting.
- Oracle Infinity: You can integrate your campaigns with Oracle Infinity so that you can analyze existing metrics and data collected by Infinity alongside the Oracle Maxymiser campaigns your visitors have seen.
- SessionCam: Integrate your Oracle Maxymiser campaigns with SessionCam so that you can analyze and filter heatmaps and session recordings.
Use Oracle Maxymiser to test your Oracle Marketing Cloud assets:
One-time campaign integration set-up
- Click the "Automatically enable this integration for every new campaign" checkbox available under every integration to automate integration set-up for integrations you use regularly.
- Configure any of your campaign integrations such as Infinity Analytics, GA, or Adobe to be automatically added and enabled for every new campaign. Integrations can still be modified or disabled on a campaign by campaign basis, however the new checkbox available when adding any of these integrations ensures you can automate the set-up of integrations you use on a regular basis.
- This feature helps to ensure:
- Efficiency - Save time instead of having to manually add integrations to every campaign
- Accuracy - Avoid scenarios where you may forget to add the integration to your campaign
Consistency - Ensure consistency with integration set-up details across campaigns