The activity report allows you to review site-level activity, such as when campaigns, scripts, actions, pages, and custom attributes were published, who published a campaign or site object, and which edits have been made.
Note: At a minimum, you need the viewer role to view the activity report.
To view the activity report:
- On the dashboard, click to expand the left-hand panel and then select Activity.
- You can use the activity report's left-hand filtering panel to filter activity by:
- Campaign: A list of campaigns for the site that have been published at least once. This option is only available at the site level. The default option is All campaigns.
- Search: Enter a search string to highlight corresponding activity.
- Date: Select a date range for the activity. The default option is Last month.
- Current status: filter for campaigns that are currently in one of the following states: Live, Paused, Serving, or Completed.
- Type: You can filter activity by campaigns or shared objects (such as site pages, site scripts, site actions, or custom attributes).
- To compare any two publishing iterations, click object's name on its card. The publishing comparison is displayed.
- In the Comparing section, select any two publishing iterations. By default the current and previous iteration are selected.
Check marks indicate that the object was present. Dashes indicate that the object was not present. Blue indicates a change between the publish iterations.
- To open a comparison for a site object, click the name of the site object on an activity report's card.
- To see a comparison for a site script changes between publish iterations, click the drop-down arrow.