OCX Mobile Android SDK
Installing the SDK for Android
This guide will walk you through the initial setup process to integrate the Oracle CX Mobile SDK with your project.
Step 1 - Download the SDKs
- Download the Android Oracle CX Mobile SDK
- Download the Android Push IO Manager SDK (Coming soon)
Step 2 – Import Oracle CX Mobile SDK
The instructions below are based on using Android Studio. The below steps are valid as of Android Studio 3.6.2.
- Open your Android project.
- Select your project root or any module in the project, right click on it and then select Open Module Settings. This opens the Project Structure window with the Modules tab highlighted in the left navigation menu.
- Click the + icon on the top left under the Modules column to add a new module.
- This opens the Create New Module window. In the window, under the Select a Module Type options, select the Import .JAR/.AAR Package option and click Next.
- Under the File name field, type the location of the Oracle CX Mobile SDK file on the local system or click on the I icon to browse the file on the local system.
- Click Finish to import. The SDK is imported as a module in the project.
- In Project Structure window, select the Dependencies menu from the left navigation menu.
- Select your project’s main module from the list.
- Click on the + icon under the Declared Dependencies section, and select Module Dependency.
- Select the module that you just imported and click OK.
Step 3 – Mandatory configuration
The SDK has already been configured with default values for all the parameters except for the
ora_dc_account_guid parameter which is your unique identifier on the data collection server under which all your collected data from all your mobile apps is stored. You could configure the
ora_dc_account_guid parameter using the process shared here.
See the step-by-step guide on how to integrate the OCX Responsys Android SDK here.