Perform these tasks to set up Strategic Modeling:
- Create an Enterprise application, or identify an existing application to use. See Creating an Application.
- Enable Strategic Modeling. See Enabling Strategic Modeling.
- Review the provided templates, and upload any custom templates required for your organization. See Working with Templates.
- Create a model from a template. See Creating a Strategic Modeling Model.
- Set up access permissions. See Setting Up Model Access Permissions.
After you enable Strategic Modeling, refresh the database. Click Application , then Configure , and then from the Actions menu, select Refresh Database, then Create, and then Refresh Database.
Tutorials provide instructions with sequenced videos and documentation to help you learn a topic.
|Your Goal||Learn How|
|Get an introduction to Strategic Modeling.||Introduction to Strategic Modeling|