If you set up global access permissions, each individual model inherits access permissions from the global access list. You can modify the permissions for each model. Children models inherit permissions from the parent model, unless the parent has no specific permission, in which case they inherit the global access permissions. Once you modify an individual model's access permissions, it no longer inherits any permission changes from either the global level or the parent (depending on where it inherited permissions from).
To specify access permissions for a specific model:
- From the Home page, click Strategic Modeling , and then Model View .
- From the Actions menu next to the model you want to modify, click Properties.
- Click Permissions and then specify the user and group permissions for the model.
- Click to add users or groups and assign them access to the model.
- To replace the current permissions with default permissions, click Inherit Default Access.
- Click Apply to save the changes.