All users (except those with No Access) can view the out-of-box templates provided with Strategic Modeling. Administrators can change the owner and the access permissions for custom templates.
To change the owner or access permissions for custom templates:
- From the Home page, click Strategic Modeling , and then click Templates .
- From the Actions menu next to the template you want to modify, click Properties.
- Change the owner of the template if required.
- Click Permissions.
- Click to add users or groups and assign them access to the template.
For information about user and group permissions, see Setting Up Model Access Permissions.
- To replace the current permissions with default permissions, click Inherit Default Access.
- Click Apply to save the changes.