A | D | S | W
- A selection of data displayed in one or more views, such as a table or chart, to provide answers to business questions.
- Business intelligence objects such as analyses and dashboards that provide meaningful data to help with decision making.
- A collection of analyses and other content that gives in-depth insight to help with business decisions.
- subject area
- A set of columns, or pieces of data, related to a specific business object or area.
- work area
- A set of pages containing the tasks, searches, and other content you need to accomplish a business goal.