I | L | S
- interface table
- Database table that stores data during data transfer between applications or between databases that reside inside and outside of an Oracle Fusion application.
- lookup code
- An option available within a lookup type, such as the lookup code BLUE within the lookup type COLORS.
- lookup type
- The label for a static list that has lookup codes as its values.
- sales quota plan
- Plan that contains all quota activities for the fiscal year, created by the administrator. Actual sales and pipeline are tracked against only one quota plan for the year.
- A unit of the marketing campaign design that contains a single purpose that contributes to the overall objective of the campaign. The stage purpose can be for interacting, events, advertising, and generating leads.