A | B | C | D | E | F | G | J | R | S | V | W
- A named entity whose value describes a product item. Attributes can be organized into attribute groups. You can search for items based on attribute values, by adding attribute fields when using Advanced Search (but you cannot search on transactional attributes). You can compare the attribute values of selected items returned by an item search.
- business intelligence catalog
- The repository where all business intelligence objects, including analyses, reports, briefing books, and agents, are stored. The catalog contains separate folders for personal, shared, and modified objects.
- A grouping of flexfield segments to store related information.
- context segment
- The flexfield segment used to store the context value. Each context value can be associated with a different set of context-sensitive segments.
- context-sensitive segment
- A flexfield segment that may or may not appear depending upon a context. Context-sensitive segments are attributes that apply to certain entity rows based on the value of the context segment.
- data model
- The metadata that determines where data for a report comes from and how that data is retrieved.
- database resource
- An applications data object at the instance, instance set, or global level, which is secured by data security policies.
- descriptive flexfield
- A configurable field that captures additional information.
- extensible flexfield
- Expandable fields that you can use to capture multiple sets of information in a context or in multiple contexts. Some extensible flexfields let you group contexts into categories.
- A flexible data field that you can configure such that it contains one or more segments or stores additional information. Each segment has a value and a meaning.
- flexfield segment
- An extensible data field that represents an attribute and captures a value corresponding to a predefined, single extension column in the database. A segment appears globally or based on a context of other captured information.
- Abbreviation for Global Trade Identification Number
- job role
- A role, such as an accounts payable manager or application implementation consultant, that usually identifies and aggregates the duties or responsibilities that make up the job.
- An output of select data in a predefined format that's optimized for printing.
- role provisioning
- The automatic or manual allocation of a role to a user.
- Style template
- An .rtf template containing style information that's applied to report layout templates to achieve a consistent look and feel across reports.
- An .rtf or .xsl format that is defined once and used multiple times within a single report layout template or across multiple layout template files.
- value set
- A predefined set to validate the values that a user enters in the application. The set may be hierarchical.
- work item
- An item that represents a unit of work that team members are performing on a project task. The status of the work item can determine if a task is complete.
- An automated process that passes a task from one user (or group of users) to another to view or act on. The task is routed in a logical sequence to achieve an end result.