C | D | E | F | G | H | I | P | Q | R | T
- Any measurable behavior required by an organization, job, or position that a person may demonstrate in the work context. A competency can be a piece of knowledge, a skill, an attitude, or an attribute.
- content item
- An individual quality, skill, or qualification within a content type that you track in profiles.
- content library
- A repository of the content types and individual content items that can be associated with person profiles and profiles for workforce structures such as jobs and positions.
- descriptive flexfield
- Expandable fields used for capturing additional descriptive information or attributes about an entity, such as a customer case. You may configure information collection and storage based on the context.
- development goal
- A goal that is geared toward facilitating the career growth of individuals so that they can perform better in their current job or prepare themselves for advancement.
- document type
- A categorization of person documents that provides a set of options to control what document information to retain, who can access the documents, whether the documents require approval, and whether the documents are subject to expiry. A document type exists for a combination of document category and subcategory.
- eligibility profile
- A user-defined set of criteria used to determine whether a person qualifies for a benefits offering, variable rate or coverage, compensation plan, checklist task, or other object for which eligibility must be established.
- fast formula
- A simple way to write formulas using English words and basic mathematical functions. Formulas are generic expressions of calculations or comparisons that repeat with different input values.
- goal library
- A central repository of reusable goals maintained by the human resource specialist that managers and workers can copy to use for their own goals.
- goal plan
- A collection of performance goals that are grouped by common characteristics, such as a specified time frame or a particular department that must work on them.
- Abbreviation for human resource.
- instance qualifier set
- A set of values that uniquely identifies multiple instances of the same profile item.
- Person other than the manager who provides feedback about a worker's performance or development upon request.
- participant feedback
- Ratings, comments, and questionnaire responses about the performance of a worker provided by people other than the worker or the worker's manager in a 360 evaluation.
- performance document
- Online document used to evaluate a worker for a specific time period. The document contains the content on which the worker is evaluated, which could include goals, competencies, and questionnaires.
- performance document content
- The criteria, such as competencies and goals, contained in a performance document on which an individual is evaluated.
- performance goal
- A results-oriented goal, often using specific targets, to assess the level of a worker's achievement.
- performance process flow
- The tasks, and the order in which those tasks are performed, in a performance evaluation.
- question library
- A central repository of reusable questions to include in questionnaires.
- A set of questions presented in a specific order and format.
- rating model
- A scale used to measure the performance and proficiency of workers.
- talent review
- A series of meetings where organization managers evaluate trends, assess strengths, and address areas of risk for the organization.