You can create labels that recruiters and hiring managers can use to tag candidates. For example, a recruiter may want to tag a candidate as being a finance expert.
In the Setup and Maintenance work area, go to:
- Offering: Recruiting and Candidate Experience
- Functional Area: Recruiting and Candidate Experience Management
- Task: Manage Recruiting Labels
- On the Candidate Labels page, click the Create icon.
- Enter a label name.
- You can translate the label in multiple supported languages using the Translation Editor tool.
- Click Save and Close.