When rolling over Tax Automation, or CbCR Automation Rules, if the FCCS_Global_Assumptions entity is Locked, you must unlock it before attempting the rollover; otherwise, the rules cannot be copied .
To unlock FCCS_Global Assumptions:
- From the Home page, click Approvals.
- Click Filter to select the required combination.
- Under Approval Unit, select Global Assumptions, and then FCCS_Global Assumptions, and then click Change Status. The status toggles between Locked and Unlocked.
- Click Refresh.
- Select Approvals, and the status should be unlocked.
- Continue with the Rollover. See Performing a Rollover.