Make sure you have the prerequisites and follow these steps to set up an integration between Task Manager and other EPM Cloud services.
PrerequisitesTo create integrations between EPM Cloud services, you need to:
- Obtain a subscription to the EPM Cloud service you want to integrate with.
- Set up connections between Task Manager and other EPM Cloud subscriptions.
To Create the Integration Type and Task Type
To set up the integration and create the Integration Type and Task Type:
- Create the connection between Task Manager and the other services.
- Name the EPM Connect connection. For example, if integrating with Account Reconciliation (ARCS), a possible Connection Name could be ARCS.
- Specify the connection URL.
- Specify the user credentials.
For more information about connecting EPM Cloud subscriptions, see "Connecting EPM Cloud Subscriptions" in the Financial Consolidation and Close or Tax Reporting Administrator's Guide.
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Task Manager.
- Click the Integrations tab on the left.
- From the Integrations page, click Manage Connections.
- On Manage Connections, from Actions, select Sync EPM Connections.
A message displays the progress of the synchronization, and the system creates the Integration Type and Task Type.
See Managing Task Manager Integrations for details on using Integration Types.