In Task Manager, you can create an attachment and upload it to multiple tasks.
To add a reference file or URL to multiple tasks at one time:
- From the Home page, click Tasks.
- Select the Close Tasks tab.
- Select the Tasks to which you want to attach the URL or File.
To select multiple tasks, highlight more than one row, or select the tasks using the Shift Key.
- Under Actions, select Add Reference.
- Optional: Select URL and enter the URL of the attachment, and enter a Name for the attachment, and then click OK.
- Optional: Select URL and browse to the File, and enter a Name for the attachment, and then click OK.