After you create a holiday rule and apply it to an organizational unit, you can apply the organizational unit to a schedule template.
To apply a holiday rule:
- On the Home page, click Applications, and then Task Manager.
- Click the Templates tab on the left .
- Select a template, then select the Actions icon , and then Create Schedule.
- Select a template and select Actions, and then Create Schedule.
- For Schedule Parameters, specify the Schedule, Year, Period, and Day Zero Date, and then click Create Schedule. After the Day Zero Date is selected, the screen expands.
- Under Date Mapping, click Advanced Configuration.
- From Organizational Unit, select Set Value To and then click the Search icon.
- Select the organizational unit that you created or edited that contains the holiday rule, and then click OK.
- Optional: Under Work Days, select Override Works Days and pick the days to which this holiday rule will apply.
- Click OK.
The Schedule Parameters Date Mapping now shows the holiday.