You can use Schedules to quickly find schedules. You can enter full or partial names on which to search. You can search on additional fields such as Start Date and Owner.
To search for a schedule:
- On the Home page, click Applications, and then click Task Manager.
- Click the Schedules tab on the left.
- Click Search to open a text box.
- Enter full or partial search criteria for the schedule.
- Optional: For additional search operators (such as Contains, Starts with, Ends with), click Advanced, and enter search criteria.
Click Add Fields to select additional fields for search criteria.
- Click Search.
To reset the list to display all schedules, click Reset.