You can delete Task Types that you no longer need. To delete a Task Type, you must have Service Administrator or Power User security rights.
You cannot delete a Task Type if tasks belong to it.
To delete a Task Type:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Task Manager.
- Click the Task Types tab on the left .
- Select the Task Type that you want to delete.
- Use one of these methods:
Select Actions, and then Delete.
Click the Delete icon.
Right-click and select Delete.
- At the confirmation prompt, click Yes.