You can use the Search function in the Task Types list to find Task Types. You can enter full or partial names on which to search. Using the filter bar, you can control the task types that you see in the list. By default, all task types are displayed.
To search for task types:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Task Manager.
- Click the Task Types tab on the left.
- To search for a task type, enter search criteria in the Search text box.
Optional: From the filter bar, click on a category to display additional search operators such as Equals, Does Not Equal, Contains, Does Not Contain, Starts With, and Ends With.
You can filter task types using these categories: Name, Task Type ID, Execution Type, User Created, Description, Created By, Created On, Last Updated By, or Last Updated On.
- Click Add a Filter to view all categories.
- To hide the filter bar, click the Filter icon.
- To clear all filters, click Clear All Filters in the icon.